Health Care Assistant – Days & Nights
At Care First 24 we recognise the quality and service that our carers provide, they are care professionals and key to ensuring the care for the clients we provide for is of the highest quality and is truly client-centred.
If you are committed to putting care first then we would love to hear from you. We offer excellent training and CPD, career progression opportunities, excellent referral bonuses and excellent rates of pay.
If you want to work with an agency which really cares about our care professionals and clients then please apply to join us.
We are currently looking for both part-time & full-time carers.
The hours of work are generally long days and nights with both weekday & weekend work available.
We have a mix of day and night shifts. Training, shadowing and competencies will be completed prior to working independently.
- Opportunities for block shifts/permanent work
- Weekly pay
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing professional training and development opportunities
- 24/7 Clinical support
- We offer flexible working, and you can either chose to work full or part time.
- Allowing patients to remain at home while monitoring their health and giving support and personalised service
- Promoting independence
- Deliver patient centred care
- Full assistance for all nutritional and hydrations requirements eg. PEG/some oral fluids.
- Full assistance to maintain personal care.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: £14.00-£16.00 per hour
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: In person