Nursing Associates required for Complex packages of care across Oxfordshire.
Care First 24 are currently seeking nursing associates who can access the Oxfordshire area on new packages of care. We are looking to build a supportive care team to work with adult and paediatric service users who requires complex care. You will be supported by our inhouse Clinical Team as well as experienced Complex Care Coordinators in delivering a solid care experience for the paediatric service users requiring complex care and families involved.
Care First 24 are a complex care provider for both physical and mental health needs across the UK and support those with PHB’s, CHC funded, case management as well as private clients. We work with all age and all types of care, and we understand that healthcare can bring with it a lot of emotions, and many of our clients are going through some of the most trying times of their lives. We provide kind, compassionate, and patient support that ensure the client feels comfortable and safe in our care. We will provide tailored care and support. In high-pressure situations, we strive to be a calming force that can make a positive difference.
- To provide direct patient care to the packages of care for children or young people, including undertaking all required patient observations reporting any results outside of normal parameters to the nurse in charge or your named supervisor.
- Promote, monitor and maintain a healthy, safe and secure environment for children, young people patients, and their families.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with children, young people, and their families.
- To ensure that all patient care is documented, and that all relevant documentation is completed accurately and within agreed timescales in accordance with Care First 24’s standards for records and record keeping.
- To follow the Care First 24’s individualised care plan for children and young people and administer medication where appropriate and within scope of professional practice.
- To always maintain confidentiality about the child/young people’s admission and treatment.
- Moving and handling,
- Oropharyngeal suction (deep suction),
- Blended diet via peg,
- Medication administration, Nebulisers,
- Chest physiotherapy
Shifts – Term time only
- Days – Monday to Friday – 08.00 – 16.00
- Nights – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 21.00 – 07.00
We have a stringent but fast registration process and our inhouse Training Team can provide additional training for the specifics of this adult service user who requires complex care as long as you have relevant complex care experience.
Please apply directly via Indeed, email [email protected] or phone our experienced team 01732 790001.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: £23.00-£40.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oxfordshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Nursing associate NMC pin number (required)
Work Location: In person