Care First 24 are looking for committed and enthusiastic personal assistants that have a willingness to support a young man in his interests, and to provide some companionship enabling him to access College four days a week as well support him at home with activities on evenings, nights, and weekends.
This young man requires support with his activities of daily living primarily ensuring his safety; but also providing professional and proportionate airway management (Tracheostomy Tube Care) and emergency care. Previous experience with tracheostomy and airway management would be of benefit, but full training can be provided for the right individual.
He has a keen interest in music, a good sense of humour, he is kind considerate and thoughtful. The right individuals would feel confident to support and engage with him to help him develop his skills and relationships. A calm can do approach is an essential element of this role.
At Care First 24 we recognise the quality and service that our care teams provide; which is key to ensuring that the care for our clients is of the highest quality and is truly patient-centered.
If you are committed to putting CARE FIRST then we would love to hear from you.
- Support with ADLs and promote independence
- Tracheostomy Management (including tracheal suction and tube replacement)
- Support and assistance with nutritional and hydration requirements
- Able to dynamically risk assess and manage risk appropriately
- Support a personalised patient-centred care plan
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £14.00-£16.00 per hour
- Tracheostomy: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
- Day shift